Estate planning is an essential part of planning your future. Our wills, trusts, probate and estate planning attorneys advise individuals, families, professionals and family-owned businesses in forming and implementing plans for efficiently and effectively transferring wealth and control of assets.
We have substantial experience in traditional estate planning, including the preparation of wills and trusts, powers of attorney and healthcare directives. We also represent fiduciaries and individuals involved in will and trust litigation, including will and trust construction disputes, will and trust contests, reformation lawsuits, and other related litigation.
In addition, we work with and advice charitable institutions and nonprofits.
Our attorneys devote a significant amount of time to estate planning, probate and trust matters in Minnesota and Wisconsin.
We are experienced in the following areas:
- Business succession planning
- Charitable giving and charitable trust preparation
- Estate and trust related litigation
- Guardianships and conservatorships
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Preparation of wills, trusts, financial powers of attorney and health care directives
- Probate and trust administration
- Tax reduction strategies