Hanft Fride’s business practice group works to forge strong relationships and fully understand its clients’ circumstances and goals so that we can be an integrated and efficient part of their team, providing legal advice focused upon client value.
We provide business law counsel to small and large ventures at all stages of the business life cycle:
- Buy-sell agreements and other dealings between owners
- Capitalization transactions, including private placements and other exempt offerings
- Contract, regulatory, intellectual property and loan representation of ongoing concerns
- Entity selection and formation of corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships
- Purchases, sales, mergers and restructuring of mature businesses
We also represent businesses and lenders in commercial loan transactions, including origination, administration and enforcement/workout.
We understand what’s important to entrepreneurs and provide practical business law advice that’s focused on our clients’ needs.